Welcome to my newest listing, a stunning, fully landscaped four-bedroom home in Belmont in Calgary's southwest quadrant.
This beauty is less than two years old, loaded with upgrades and has a south-facing backyard that will give your family many years of enjoyment with a safe and private place to play and spend time.
Here are a few details about this home. You can see the entire listing by visiting my website and if you'd like to see in person give me a call and I'll take you there for a private showing:
• The security system is fully paid for and can be set up with the buyer's own supplier.
• High-end vinyl plank flooring and marble tile throughout the main floor.
• This is a pet-free, child-free home so all flooring, and carpet on the upper level, is in pristine condition.The open concept main floor and basement feature nine-foot ceilings.
• You'll be stunned by this home's immaculate kitchen, which features a large quartz island, deep drawers, upgraded stainless steel appliances, a garburator, silgranit sink, glass cabinet doors and full height upper cabinets.
• Upgrades include a KitchenAid five-burner gas cook top, 36-inch Samsung Chimney Hood Fan, Samsung Fridge with French door with bottom freezer, Whirlpool wall oven and built-in Panasonic microwave.
• The upstairs laundry comes with Samsung Chrome Shadow washer and dryer.
• The main floor has a gorgeous, tiled corner gas fireplace with TV bracket above. (Owners will leave the bracket at buyer's request.)
• The main floor also features one spacious bedroom as well as a four-piece bath for the perfect in-law suite or guest room. Upstairs you will find a large bonus room with a rough-in for speakers, separating the master bedroom suite from two more bedrooms and a bath.
• All bedrooms feature walk-in closets., and all bathrooms feature granite or quartz countertops. The master bedroom runs across the back of the home and has a sunny, south exposure with a bright ensuite and monstrous walk in closet.
• Downstairs, the undeveloped basement has a framed-in furnace room and is already roughed in for a future bath and wet bar and can easily be finished.
• The stairs have been finished all the way into the basement. Outside you'll find a south-facing backyard that has already been landscaped and fenced.
• The deck features upgraded vinyl decking, aluminum railings and a gas line to the barbecue, and a few steps down is a large patio area, perfect for more seating or a hot tub.
• The water tap at the rear of the home has hot water.
• The home is roughed-in for central vac.